Better sleep and a well-relaxed mind are two significant components of a highly active and productive body.
But compromising on Sleep quality does more harm than good.
In the long run, inadequate sleep leads to an unrelaxed mind. Eventually, it results in anxiety, stress, and many other problems.
Research has reported that most individuals should obtain at least 7-9 hours of quality sleep every night.
- Increased inflammatory signaling / oxidative stress.
- Increased cardiovascular disease risk, including hyperlipidemia, hypertension, endothelial dysfunction, increase mortality from CVD.
- Gastrointestinal imbalances.
- Increased bone loss.
- Insulin resistance/type 2 diabetes.
- Increase musculoskeletal aches/pains.
- Neurochemical imbalances.
- Weight gain/food cravings.
- Immune imbalances.
- Sex and thyroid hormone imbalances.
- Increases risk of Cancer.
- High blood pressure.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Affects overall appearance.
It is according to the Centers for Disease Control, CDC, 2011. Less than the recommended 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep can lead to health consequences including –
- Corticalm PM supports restful sleep.
- Key Ingredients include – Passionflower, L-Theanine, Valerian Extract, Hops, and Magnolia Bark 90%.
- Passionflower may help relaxation and sleep, especially when combined with Valerian and Hops Extract.
- L-Theanine improves rest and relaxation and improves brain alpha waves.
- Magnolia Bark 90% has been used for hundreds of years to support a variety of ailments, including anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Slow Wave Alpha is composed of natural components that help with balancing neurochemical levels and also essential vitamins and minerals that help increase rest and relaxation in order to improve sleep and sleep quality.
Slow Wave Alpha also aids in improving the insulin and glucose function of the body.
Not only that, but it also helps in reducing stress by improving the Stress hormone release
Key Ingredients include – Taurine, Phenibut, L-theanine, and melatonin.
- L-theanine improves overall rest and relaxation of the body and also provides cognition support. It improves brain alpha waves and acts as a Glutamate antagonist.
- Taurine is an amino acid that is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis including serotonin.
- PharmaGABA Clinical studies have proven that PharmaGABA® plays a critical role in reducing stress and anxiety, promoting feelings of relaxation and calmness, and improving concentration and mental alertness.
- Melatonin is an antioxidant and a natural hormone to improve your sleep cycle.
At Personalized Nutrients, we are a custom supplement manufacturing company that is extremely passionate about developing custom formulations in-house to offer a tried and true blend that we put our company name behind.
With this, we encourage healthcare practitioners like you to bring their creativity to the table and develop custom supplements with your twist.
Through our online formulator, we enable practitioners to take a leap forward and express their clinical opinion freely.
Take our in-house custom formulation as a foundational base. Give it your own twist to make a formulation that resonates with your healthcare practice.
The sky is the limit when it comes to developing customized nutritional supplements specific to your patient’s needs. It applies to developing custom formulations for your patients that help in improving their sleep quality too.
The above two formulas are just an example.
You can express your creativity and build a custom formula according to your requirements and creative thought process.
All our formulations are manufactured at our NSF GMP registered facility.
We use only the high-quality ingredients from top-rated suppliers that ensure the best quality final products. Also, we adhere to all the industry norms and guidelines.
Provide your patients with the most superior blend for their needs and start formulating today!