Our Vision at Compounded Nutrients is to enable healthcare practitioners to develop truly personalized nutritional supplements for their patients using our state-of-the-art Online Formulator and bring their clinical creativity to real-life customized nutrition supplements.
Pick from 400+ ingredients and create a custom supplement formulation from scratch, or use our existing in-house formulations as a base to develop your own custom nutritional supplement.
We love seeing new combinations of ingredients so much that we’ve been crafting more and more of our own In-House Supplement Formulas to help stimulate inspiration for custom formulation brainstorming.
Introducing BERGAMOT COMPLEX
Personalized and in-house developed custom dietary supplements from Compounded Nutrients that supports multiple functions such as decreasing oxidative stress and inflammation, improving cholesterol and triglyceride levels, maintaining adequate regulation of glucose in the body, and reducing the risk of developing metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular diseases.
Bergamot Complex is one of the best custom supplements developed by Compounded Nutrients that supports the cardiovascular system through improved cholesterol and triglyceride manufacture and metabolism, improved vascular endothelial function, improved antioxidant capacity, and improved glucose regulation.
Best suited for your patients when they consume 1 capsule, 3 times daily. Take on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating or taking prescription and non-prescription medications.
Key Ingredients and Their Functions in BERGAMOT COMPLEX –
Here are the Four Key Ingredients of Bergamot Complex that are used to develop this in-house personalized nutritional supplement formulation using our state-of-the-art online formulator –
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia Risso) fruit juice – 1000 mg
- Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf – 200 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract – 150 mg
- BioPerine® (from Piper nigrum and Piper longum seed) – 5 mg
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia Risso) Fruit Juice
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia Risso) fruit has a unique profile of flavonoid and flavonoid glycosides present in its juice.
- Acts as an Endothelial Antioxidant.
- Aids in HMG-CoA reductase inhibition to help improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Supports cardiovascular health and blood glucose regulation.
- Helps support the risk parameters of Metabolic Syndrome.
Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf
Some of the Key Health Benefits of Artichoke Leaf include –
- Antioxidant effects.
- Artichoke has been reported to have hepatoprotective (liver-protective) effects.
- Helps in lowering blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Cynarin, found in globe artichoke, reportedly decreases the rate of cholesterol synthesis in the liver, enhances biliary excretion of cholesterol, and increases conversion towards bile acids.
- Vasoprotective. Can help decrease inflammation in vascular tissue.
Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract
- Grape seed extract contains high amounts of antioxidant flavonoids and possesses great Antioxidant Properties.
- Helps support endothelial function in blood vessels and maintain adequate blood pressure in patients with metabolic syndrome.
- Vascular protective and helps in vasoprotective activity.
BioPerine® (from Piper nigrum and Piper longum seed)
BioPerine® is a concentrated extract of the phytochemical piperine, obtained from the black pepper (Piper nigrum and Piper longum) fruit.
- Proprietary extract of black pepper.
- Enhances absorption of formula ingredients, leading to increased bioavailability and clinical utility.
- Also has great Antioxidant properties.
Bergamot Complex is one of the best personalized nutritional supplement formulations that help to maintain adequate metabolism and cardiovascular health in your patients. Ensuring their compliance with the prescribed supplementation regime will lead to a higher success rate and the best results.