This latest software integration delivers industry leading tools to provide your patients Personalized Nutrition based on their Genomic Data.
Wellness through Science and Nutrition is the goal that Functional Genomic Analysis aims to deliver, opening the doorway to understanding Personalized Genomic Nutrition.
A comprehensive, advanced software developed by Dr. Bob Miller, Functional Genomic Analysis (FGA) is a cloud-based software program developed exclusively for healthcare practitioners to achieve and maintain unprecedented analytical capabilities using raw genomic data.
The FGA’s mission is simple – become an industry leader to support wellness by researching, analyzing, and finding solutions to the complex interactions of how functional genetic variations interact with the ever-increasing load of environmental toxins that may be negatively impacting our wellbeing. FGA equips practitioners across different areas of healthcare with an affordable, easy-to-use tool to improve the wellness of their patients via personalized food supplements and customized combination-based supplements.
Imagine unveiling the secrets our functional genome holds to positively impact enzymatic activity throughout the body to potentially reduce inflammation, maximize antioxidant production, optimize detox pathways, understand neurotransmitter balancing, mitochondrial and nutrient metabolism – all of this, and so much more for your patients!
Software that serves your patients’ needs first. Always Updating, and Always Improving.
The core functionality of FGA is based upon the naturopathic philosophy of balancing and optimizing the terrain by identifying how mutations, diet / customized supplements, and environmental factors may be such as –
- Increasing the oxidative stress.
- Inhibiting the production of multiple antioxidants.
- Inhibiting Phase I or the five Phase II detox pathways.
- Creating negative reactions to various foods.
- Creating sensitivity to mold.
- Impairing circulation or digestion.
- Creating neurotransmitter imbalances
And much more.
As a healthcare practitioner, you can view this critical functional Genomic Information through FGA via a lot of different views such as –
- Reports and wellness plans to create personalized interventions
- Reports and wellness plans for the patient/client to better understand how to maximize personalized care.
- A pyramid visual display providing guidance
- Pathway maps showing genetic relationships specific to your patient/client.
- SNPs that are evidence-based along with research and educational SNPs.
- Pie charts and bell curves of SNP and enzyme mutations.
As an ongoing and growing cloud software, these are some of the core updates rolled out in the Functional Genomic Analysis Software –
Improved Pyramid View
- More data at a glance.
- Choose personalized food supplements or ingredients from function.
- Colors are now based upon evidence-based SNPs vs the overall rating previously used/shown.
- Symptoms and Labs on function.
- Notable observations are listed.
- Will separate out evidence-based vs researched
- A new color rating applied
Read the Full Technical Updates rolled out recently to understand how you can level up your practice with Functional Genomic Analysis. This is a great tool to help you make your own supplements for your patient’s custom needs.
Begin your Genomic Science based Nutritional Journey with Your Patients Today
What makes Functional Genomic Analysis stand above all other genomic software?
- The SNPs can be compared to your patients’ reported symptoms and urine organic acid results.
- Dynamic messages pop up in the report to alert you to SNP interactions.
- You are given the option to choose pre-made nutritional formulas or the ability to make your own supplements specific to your patients. Asking your self “ how I can step up my expertise to make my own supplements?” FGA is the answer.
Join the cutting edge of functional genomic nutrition today and start supporting wellness through science and nutrition!
SIGN UP WITH US and get access to the COMPLIMENTARY FREE TRIAL of Functional Genomic Analysis Now!
Select from a wide range of options to move forward and experience the practicalities of this unparalleled software.
- Visit www.FunctionalGenomicAnalysis.com and Request a FREE 30-day trial to explore all the software’s interactive features and highlights with the SAMPLE REPORT.
- Call 717-466-5700 to speak with one of our implementation specialists to learn more!
- Every other Thursday evening from 8-9 pm EST, we present our latest research along with case studies in our free webinars. To register, visit www.FunctionalGenomicAnalysis.com, click “Practitioners,” then “Resources” and finally “NGRI Webinar Registration Link.”
Personalized Nutrients and Compounded Nutrients are the leading supplements manufacturers in the United States. Through Functional Genomic Analysis, practitioners can step up their game of building customized health supplements for their patients and take their healthcare practice to a completely new level.