Luckily we’re here to help identify common challenges, discuss solutions, and show how Personalized & Compounded Nutrients can help.
- Capital investment of thousands of dollars. Up until very recently, if a medical professional wanted to stock up on supplements for their practice, they’d face the challenge of paying for a bulk supply, with few to no small-batch options, this meant that practitioners would need to spend more up front to get large quantities of product that may or may not sell. This challenge, and huge potential risk, has been a significant reason for many medical professionals simply avoiding supplement inventory all together. Fortunately, Compounded Nutrients is here to allow practitioners the freedom to create their own small-batch, private-label formulas, reducing the up-front cost, and risk of product going to waste. A game-changing, risk-reducing offering that makes entry into stocking supplement inventory a breeze.
- Temperature controlled storage. Just like any food or beverage item, supplements often require very specific environments to remain fresh, potent, and safe. If you’re a practitioner living in an overly humid climate, or perhaps somewhere with extreme temperatures, storing supplements requires so much more than just warehouse space. You’d need to invest in climate-controlled storage, an additional cost, all while running the risk of said climate-control failing and ruining your stock. Needless to say, if you’re a medical professional operating somewhere where you’d need temperature controlled storage, you may just decide to opt-out of stocking inventory all together. Luckily, Personalized & Compounded Nutrients offer a solution here as well! By allowing for small orders and quick lead times, practitioners won’t have to worry about storing large quantities of product. Instead we offer the freedom to place smaller, more frequent orders, that you know will be delivered fresh and on-time, requiring less on-site storage and a reduced need for temperature-control.
- Secured storage. As with any valuable, theft, both internal and external, can be a common challenge for any business. While supplements may not be at the top of most “frequently stolen” lists, if you’re going to have large quantities of inventory sitting around you want to make sure it’s safe. This can obviously add stress, additional costs for security, and of course unwanted risk. Just like our solution for temperature control, Personalized & Compounded Nutrients offers medical professionals the freedom of keeping fewer stock on-hand while still providing patients with the products they need. This naturally reduces the need to store large quantities of product which in turn decreases overall cost and risk.
- Invest in and learn to use inventory management systems. Let’s face it, technology runs just about everything we do today. It’s unavoidable at this point. While it’s usually intended to make our lives easier, often times the effort needed to learn and begin using certain tech is simply too daunting of a barrier. Today, you can find hundreds of different inventory management tools all built to supposedly make stock management easier. Yet for some the challenge of purchasing, learning, and implementing many of these tools is just not worth it. Many practitioners would rather eliminate the need for said tech by instead going stock-free, or using inefficient management techniques, wasting time and money. Once again by working with Personalized & Compounded Nutrients you reduce or eliminate the need for robust inventory management tools because we offer the flexibility and freedom to create and order on your terms.
- Risk of expiration. Similar to many of the concerns mentioned above, expiration of any good, including supplements is a real risk. If you’re a practitioner who’s used to purchasing large bulk orders of catalog supplements, you understand the stress of knowing that if your inventory doesn’t sell it will go to waste. A loss of good product, and income. With Personalized & Compounded Nutrients the threat of expiration can be a thing of the past as you move to a low-inventory (Compounded) or no inventory (Personalized) model.
While these aren’t the only challenges faced by practitioners who choose to stock up on supplement inventory, they are some of the most common and all struggles that can be eased with the help of Personalized & Compounded Nutrients.
Through Compounded Nutrients, medical professionals have the ability to create their own unique private-label supplements ordered in small quantities. This allows practitioners to take chances on experimental formulas, with lower risk and cost.
Through Personalized Nutrients, practitioners have the freedom to design personalized nutritional prescriptions for patients based on their exact needs. This allows for fewer pills, zero inventory and higher patient compliance, with formulas shipped directly to their doorsteps.
So while inventory management is a serious challenge for many businesses, by partnering with Personalized & Compounded Nutrients we can help alleviate many of the most frequent issues, lowering risk, cost and allowing practitioners to better serve their patients.
Interested in learning more about our process? Feel free to contact us today for your free consultation!