Recycling oxidized glutathione (GSSG) back to reduced glutathione (GSH) is of utmost importance when your patients start using glutathione supplementation.
Failure to recycle glutathione may cause inflammation and inhibit sulfation. As a result, your patients’ glutathione supplementation can prove detrimental for them.
Introducing GSR ASSIST
Part of our In House Formulation series, GSR ASSIST is designed to support healthy recycling of oxidized glutathione (GSSG) back to reduced glutathione (GSH).
As practitioner alike know, Glutathione is a master antioxidant that plays diverse roles such as –
- Enabling better metabolism and detoxification of both endogenous compounds and xenobiotics.
- Reduce and Eliminate lipid and hydrogen peroxides.
- Essential component of homeostasis.
As part of a new series, Dr. Bob Miller once again talks us through the science of Glutathione as a Master Antioxidant and the pitfalls that can present themselves if not administered property.
Function of Key Ingredients –
Support for the GSR Enzyme
- Lycopene – 7500 mcg
- Parsley Leaf Powder – 100mg
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) – 10mg
- Riboflavin (Support FAD) – 10mg
- Magnesium – 170mg
- Grape Seed Extract – 50 mg